Rainbow International is the UK’s leading provider of commercial and domestic cleaning services, and includes a series of bacterial and viral control systems within its portfolio of products and services.
Dealing with airborne and surface pathogens
Wherever bacterial and viral infections can breed and cause serious health issues, Rainbow’s advanced technology systems can help to eradicate the problems.
Air Management, wet fogging, steam cleaning and odour control systems, which can remove 99.9% of airbourne pathogens are complimented by surface antimicrobial products for use on all surfaces and high touch areas (e.g door handles, telephones, desktops, computers etc).
Steam cleaning and controlled, off-site ozone chambers complete the options for deep cleaning any public, or private areas subject to microbiological attack.
Air Management Systems
Air Manager™ unit which contains a forced ozone chamber that achieves a 99.9% kill of all airbourne pathogens.
- High efficiency single speed fan can deliver up to 60,000 cu ft/hr (1,620 cu m/hr)
- Directed exhaust vents to give accurate directional airflow
- Simple to install, no disruption to users premises
- Runs on normal electricity supply
- Completely safe to use in occupied establishments
- Environmentally friendly
RES Sanitech is an anti-microbial liquid, all surface sanitiser.
- Can be used with cloths for hand towelling of hard surfaces, or with wet fogger/hand sprayer
- Contains three broad-spectrum biocides
- Meets the latest and most stringent European standards EN13697 and EN 1650
- Highly effective against the most resistant of organisms
- Contains pleasant fragrance to mask odours
Rainbow’s unique deep cleaning systems help to provide infection control for a wide range of public services and commercial organisations.
Schools, Universities, Colleges and Nurseries
Hospitals, Walk-in Centres, Dental and Veterinary Surgeries, Care and Nursing Homes
Preparation and Processing Facilities for food, Factories, Offices and Call Centres