Following an incident in the home, the aim and priority is to return the affected property to its pre-incident condition as quickly as possible, efficiently, effectively and with the minimum of disruption to the customer.
This applies whatever the type of damage, whether its accidental, or caused by water, fire or flooding at the property.
Total Incident Management
Rainbow International has over 25 years’ experience in accidental damage restoration, and is used by many of the UK's major insurance companies on their policyholders claims.
Accidents do happen in the home, or in your business premises! A wine spill, or burn on your carpet, a sink or bath overflow, scratches, or watermarks to your wooden furniture can look unsightly and the cost of restoration is only a fraction of the replacement costs. Rainbow's highly skilled technical teams will restore your contents and save the cost of replacement in most cases.
Accidental Damage Restoration at a glance...
- Carpet stains removed
- Drying of carpets and upholstery, excess water removed, carpets, curtains & soft furnshings dried & cleaned
- Spot stain removal on soft furnishings
- Damaged upholstery repaired
- Wooden surfaces treated - stains and scratches removed
- Carpets re-tufted following minor damage
- French Polishing and leather care